Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising Collection Look 1

This look is inspired by MACs Temperature Rising Collection this is one look is from the Temperature Rising shadow quad. It's more of a smokey purple look and I tried to match a dupe for Feel My Pulse lip stick which I had to mix two colors together 






Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay 247 pencil in Sin
•Lid- instead of using Temperature Rising, I used Urban Decay shadow in Midnight Cowboy
•Crease- instead of using Performance Art, I used Wet N Wild in Silent Treatment (lid color) then in the outer crease I used Beauty marked 
•Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
•Liner- on the top instead of using power chrome eye liner in Polished Jet, I used Geek Chic in Humanity's Children on top of Urban Decay liner in Zero. On the bottom lash line instead of using Swelter, I used Archetype Minerals in Suicide Bride (which was the closest color I could find) and Beauty marked in the outer lash line and then I used zero in the waterline.
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye

CHEEKS
•Concealer- Urban Decay 247 in CIA 
•Blush- Instead of using Hot Nights, I used Be a Bombshell  in Sweet Cheeks
•Bronze- Physicians Formula in light-med

LIPS
• Lipstick- instead of using Feel My Pulse, I used a mix of NYX Castle and Wet N Wild in Fuchsia with Blue Pearl
•Lipgloss- instead of using of using Rhythm, I used Stila 24 Kt gloss in Brilliant Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment