Monday, May 20, 2013

Plasma Touched By Darkness

For this look I really wanted to use my Geek Chic glitter Plasma, because it was just so pretty!!! The only thing is that I did not take a full face picture.. :(. I really liked the way this turned out especially with teal in the mix.

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES

•Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
•Lid- I used Geek Chic in Touched By Darkness 
•Crease- Sally Girl baked shadow in Purple and Geek Chic Bojutsu Science Adept
•Highlight-Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
•Liner- on the top I used Glitter Plasma on the lower lash line in the inner corner I used Touched By Darkness and then Bojutsu Science Adept on the outer. Urban Decay 247 liner in Junkie on the waterline. 
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye



No comments:

Post a Comment