Friday, May 17, 2013

Mind Meld Ruby Light

Today's look was from just playing around with my new Geek Chic pigments                 
and once again I threw some blue into the look. 


Here's what I used:

EYES
•Primer- NYX JP in Horseraddish
•Lid- Geek Chic in Ruby Light on the inner and middle. Then I used Geek Chic in Mind Meld on the outer. 
•Crease- Wet N Wild compact in Comfort Zone (crease color)
•Highlight- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone (browbone)
•Liner- On the top NYC liner and on the bottom I used Ruby Light and Urban Decay Vice Palette in Junkie on the outer portion. In the waterline I used Urban Decay 247 liner in Radium. 
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye

CHEEKS
•Primer- Mirabella for face and eyes
•Blush- Urban Decay Afterglow blush in Crush and Be a Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks



No comments:

Post a Comment