Thursday, May 16, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Britney Spears "....Baby One More Time" Video

I decided to do a throwback post, all the way back to 1999.. When a young girl changed the face of pop music and became the Princess of Pop. I was in 7th grade when I first heard this song and saw the video. I loved the sparkle/ shimmer quality on her lid

Here's the look:



Here's my look:




 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- Jessie's girl pigment (white/gold) with Claire's white sparkles
  • Crease- Mirabella Semi Formal and Day To Play palette (sienna) 
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice palette in Anonymous
  • Liner- Urban Decay 247 liner in Whiskey on the top and bottom lash line. In the waterline in used NYX JP in Milk
  • Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eyes
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Mirabella for face and eyes
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 247 in CIA
  • Blush-Be a Bombshell in Sweet Cheeks
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula light-med
 LIPS
  • NYC in Mauve Gold
  • Juice Bar in Fig



Old school Brit Brit look... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment