Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almondine

Another Spring Colour Forecast Face Chart called Almondine but it turned nothing like the face chart itself more orangy.













Here's what I used:





EYES



  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of Aztec Brick, I used Claire's palette (bronzey/orange-red)
  • Crease- Instead of Flip and Manilla Paper, I used Profusion Palette colors(gold/bronze) and (white/gold)
  • Highlight- Instead of Manilla Paper, I used Profusion Palette (white/gold)
  • Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on top lash line, on lower instead of using Satellite Dreams, I used Profusion Palette (purple)
  • Mascara-Volumptous Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Spring Shine Ombre, I used Flirt! in Golden Minx mix with a darker bronzer color.

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of Beigeland, I used NYX in Iris
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Almondine, I used NYC in Pink Sands


No comments:

Post a Comment