Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jangsara NYE Look

I just love Jangsara's look for New Years, so sparkly and fabulous!








It's not exaclty like hers but it was inspired by, I didn't use all the same products but I tried to make it super sparkly






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using NYX White Pearl, I used Ulta in Iceland, add Black onto the outer crease. She added a glitter liner to her lid, I used a glitter liner I got from Claire's placed it all over my lid and I added Archtype Minerals in Soap Bubble on top to make it real sparkly kinda bringing it in the crease.
  • Crease- Instead of using the Black Pearl, she used.. I used Maybelline Sappire Siren (Black) to the Outer V and blend
  • Liner- Bring the black into the lower lash line, NYX JP in Black Bean on the Tight line (top line) and I used Jordana glitter liner in Silver Rocks
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll

LIPS

  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment