Saturday, January 22, 2011

American Idol: Jennifer Lopez New Jersey Auditions 2

Another gorgeous look from J.Lo this week, a pinky/silver look,again it's an inspired look.








Here's my inspired look:










Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender

  • Lid- I used Claires loose sparkles (white) with Archetype Minerals in Harlot Star and Verre De Sol

  • Crease- first I used Ulta in Seashell, then I used 120 palette (brown,pink, and a hint of purple)

  • Highlight- a matte beige from the Day to Play palette

  • Liner- Jordana in Lavish Brown, with Verre De Sol in the inner lower lash line

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze-Golden Minx

  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • NYX in Harmonica

  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment