Friday, January 14, 2011

A little more Peacocky..

This is another installment of the MAC Peacocky MegaMetal Shadow Dupes



(picture above taken from Temptalia.com)



Here's my look:







Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- True Match

  • Lid- On the inner corner and lid, instead of using Peek At You (4th color above), I used a baby pink from the big Profusion palette. In the middle of the lid, instead of using Odalisque (2nd color from above) I used ulta in Deep Sea and Maybelline Sapphire Siren (teal) In the outer lid, Instead of using Noir Plum (1st color) I used Urban Decay in Ransom.

  • Crease- I used my Odalisque dupe, then the Noir Plum dupe in the outer corner

  • Highlight- Instead of using Prance (3rd color) I used Claire's palette, white/gold color

  • Liner- On the waterline I used Xpress liner in Ruby Kisses on the lower lashline instead of using Paparazz-she (2nd color) I used Hard Candy compact in Suave (1st color)

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • (not pictured) NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment