Thursday, January 27, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Cha Cha

This is my look inspired by Cha Cha, a Face Chart from MAC Spring Colour Forecast 2





Here's my look:









Here's what I used:





EYES




  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited


  • Lid- Instead of Beige crush metal pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Sex and Candy


  • Crease- Instead of Straw Harvest and Yellow Gold Crush Metal Pigment, I used LA Colors in Carnival (yellow)and LA Colors in Gold Rush (2nd color)


  • Highlight-Instead of Perky, I used Revlon in Think Pink


  • Liner- Nyx JP in Black Bean on top with Straw Harvest on the lower lash line


  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto


CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match


  • Blush- Instead of Ripe Peach Ombre, I used a mix of Flirt! Heart Throb with Ulta shadows in Bermuda Sands, Knit and Sea Shell


LIPS





  • Lip Stick- Instead of Colour Me Coral, I used Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach


  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Cha Cha, I used Sally Girl lip gloss




No comments:

Post a Comment