Saturday, January 22, 2011

American Idol: Jennifer Lopez New Jersey Auditions

So the time has finally come for Idol season!!! I debated on whether or not to watch this year because I just wouldn't be the same without Simon, but I have to say I really like this group of judges, Steven Tyler is pretty funny and J.Lo's amazing makeup is enough to keep me watching and I love her lol, now of course I look nothing like Jennifer, nor do I claim to look like her, this is just an inspired look.














Here's what I used:



EYES




  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- I used Icing loose sparkles *gold* and then I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush *1st color* followed by Wet N Wild Mega shimmer dust in (gold)

  • Crease- 120 palette (dark brown with a mix of matte pink)

  • Highlight-La Colors Palette in Gold Rush *1st color*

  • Liner- NYX JP in Dark Brown on bottom lash line with the brown and pink on following

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS




  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush-Urge and Crazy in Love

  • Bronze- Golden Minx

LIPS



  • NYX in Harmonica

  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment