Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Heroes Series: The Green Hornet

This look was inspired by one of the most highly anticipated movie of the new year, a movie that I have been dying to see...... The Green Hornet!!!! We actually ended up seeing it in 3D and IMAX and it was soo awesome!!!!





This look was used mostly from the 120 palette:






Here's my look:









Here's what I used:





EYES



  • Base- True Match

  • Lid-Inner corner- Yellow, Inner- Light green(chartuse color) + Light green with swirls, Middle- Apple Green + Apple green with swirls, Outer- Black with Sparkles
  • Crease- Matte Black + Black with sparkles
  • Liner- NYX in Black Bean, In the inner corner I used Claire's sparkles in bright yellow, on the lower lash line, I kinda repeated the pattern of colors used on the lid.
  • Highlight- I used a Cream color from 120 palette
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Flirt! Heart Throb

LIPS

  • I was using NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment