Thursday, January 27, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Lavender Wind

This also from the Spring Colour Forecast Collection... :)
















Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender

  • Lid- Instead of Mink Pink, I used 120 palette (light pink/ white)

  • Crease-Instead of Bruised Plum and Jungle Moon, I used Hard Candy Compact in Star (medium purple)and Physician's Formula for Blue eyes (Dark purple)

  • Highlight- Instead of Crystal Avalanche, I used Hard Candy in Dillusional (purple)

  • Liner- Upper lashes- NYX in Black Bean, on the lower lash line Jungle Moon dupe

  • Mascara- Volumptuos Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of Vintage Grape Ombre- I used Ulta shadows in Rockstar, Bloom and Pashmina

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Hang Up, I used Wet N Wild in Sugar Plum Fairy

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Lavender Wind, I used Flirt! in Purple Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment