Thursday, January 6, 2011

A little bit Peacocky

The MAC PEACOCKY collection has these Mega Metal eye shadows, this is my duped look from these 5 shades. I had a face shot but I just couldn't use it... lol






(above picture taken from Temptalia.com)


Here's my look:


EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid- Instead of using Tweet Me (4th color in above picture), I used Ulta shadow in Seashell and an Apricot type color from the Big Profusion Palette (Basically you can use anything to create this color.)
  • Crease- Instead of Spectacle Of Yourself (2nd color in above picture) I used Day to Play palette (burgundy) and Profusion Palette (Brown), in the outer crease instead of using Unflappable (5th color in above picture) I used a purple and a grey/black color from my profusion palette
  • Highlight- Instead of using Top of the Posh (3rd color) I used a mix of two light pink colors from Profusion Palette
  • Liner-On the lower lash, Instead of using Sex-Pectations (1st color) I used Ulta in Rockstar along with a red from the profusion palette
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto






No comments:

Post a Comment