Saturday, January 1, 2011

Surprise Me






Here's my look:















Here's what I used:










EYES










  • Base-





  • Lid-Instead of using Blue Sorcery (silver) I used Maybelline Sapphire Siren, on the inner and center lid.




  • Crease- Instead of Blue Sorcery (Teal) instead of Deep Sea, in the outer and center crease, and Silver part in the inner crease




  • Highlight- Ulta in Lustre




  • Liner- Black Bean in waterline and upper lash line, with the Blue Sorcery (Teal) on the lower lash line




  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto




CHEEK









  • Foundation- True Match




  • Blush- Instead of Superdupernatural, I used Crazy in Love




LIPS









  • Instead of Surprise Me, I used Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach




  • Instead of Phiff!, I used Estee Lauder in Pure Platinum













No comments:

Post a Comment