Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Lights

This look was considered like christmas lights, mostly the liner used... but still a fun holiday look, the majority of this look was done with Profusion palette I got at Meijer for 2.oo and it has very pigmented shadows for a great price.
















Here's what I used:




EYES




  • Base-NYX JP in Gold


  • Lid- I used Profusion Palette Colour me glow (Gold) on the lid


  • Crease- (Cranberry) followed by (Brown/Grey)


  • Highlight- (White)


  • Liner- I lined with NYX JP in Milk for the colors to stick, then I used RED (Archetype Minerals in Integras Dog II) Green (Jessie's Girl Pigment) Gold (Archetype Minerals in Valley of Kings) and Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubble. On the lower lash line I used (Cranberry) with NYX JP in Mountain Green on the waterline


  • Mascara- Define a Lash


CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match


  • Bronze- Golden Minx


  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll


LIPS





  • NYX in Flower






No comments:

Post a Comment