Saturday, January 21, 2012

Britney Spears: OverProtected Music Video Look

I really felt like doing a Britney Spears look, and one that I have wanted to do for a while is from her video for Overprotected. A nice brown smokey eye with a shiny golden lid.


Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Wet N Wild Idoleyes in Pixie
  • Lid- I used Profusion palette colors (gold + beige)
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone (crease and definer color) with Ulta colors Coca Bean + Brass
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- Jordana liner in Lavish Brown on top and waterline, with Cocoa Bean and Brass on the lower lash line, with beige in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Petal

No comments:

Post a Comment