I really felt like doing a Britney Spears look, and one that I have wanted to do for a while is from her video for Overprotected. A nice brown smokey eye with a shiny golden lid.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Wet N Wild Idoleyes in Pixie
- Lid- I used Profusion palette colors (gold + beige)
- Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone (crease and definer color) with Ulta colors Coca Bean + Brass
- Highlight- Ulta in Bone
- Liner- Jordana liner in Lavish Brown on top and waterline, with Cocoa Bean and Brass on the lower lash line, with beige in the inner corner.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
- Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
- NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Petal