Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kelly Clarkson "Mr Know It All" Music Video Look

Today's look was inspired by Kelly Clarkson's look in her new video "Mr. Know It All" and I have to say that this is the third time I have done this look and I guess the third times a charm because I was finally satisfied with how it turned out... the first time it was too gold, second time there was some kind of weird cranberry tint to the crease color, and then finally I got it right using the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette  which I love!









































Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Lemon
  • Lid- Comfort Zone palette (gold + beige/green)
  • Crease- Comfort Zone (Dark Brown + Forest Green)
  • Highlight-Comfort Zone (gold)
  • Liner- Jordana Lavish Brown on top and on the waterline, with Comfort Zone palette (brown) on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
LIPS
  • Aerie Laughing Lips gloss in Vanilla Glitterball

No comments:

Post a Comment