Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hair's How: Natural Look

I have to say as much as I love experimenting with bright colors and theatrical looks.. I'm not comfortable with the "naked" look.. I'm going to try this year to become a little bit more comfortable not wearing a lot of makeup.. I'm one of those people who does not leave the house without makeup, this is actually something I could be comfortable with..


Here's my look:  (yes I'm in my robe.. this was my New Years Day makeup and I stayed in my PJs all day :) I regret nothing!)
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benifit Stay Don't Stray
  • Lid- Ulta in Bone
  • Crease- Day to Play (matte tan + taupe)
  • Highlight- Day to Play (matte beige)
  • Liner- Day to Play (matte tan + beige)
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in Porcelain
  • I used a lip stain on my cheeks NYC in Forever Freesia
  • Blush- Ulta Cheek Color in Girlie
LIPS
  • NYC Lip Stain in Forever Freesia
  • Mark lip gloss in Petal Luxe

No comments:

Post a Comment