Saturday, January 14, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel: Morange

I adore MAC and the inspiration that they bring me, but lately they have released a lot of pretty colors and collections but no face charts to match the prettiness of the line. So with that said I kind of created my own face charts for new collections, starting with Iris Apfel. This look showcases my dupe for Morange,a bright orange lip color. In the picture below it's the 2nd color.
















Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- Instead of using Silver Gull, I used a light silver from The Color Workshop kit
  • Crease- Instead of using Howzat, I used Ulta in Twilight
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- on the bottom lash line I used Jordana liner in Sea Green, instead of using Robin's Egg Blue, I used a matte blue from 120 palette. In the waterline I used Jordana glitter liner in Rock On Silver.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Instead of using Morange, I used Wet N Wild in Gold Carat
  • Wet N Wild Lip Gloss in Panning for Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment