Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Blog Award! :)



I was searching through my comments today and I found that Gianna from  Makeup & Me awarded me with the Liebster Blog award,  it was such an honor for her to think of me and I appreciate the love :)  Everyone please go check out her blog!!!


The rules are :



I love this lady's blog so much!! she is such an inspiration to me and she's got some crazy looks :)

This lady's got some gorgeous looks! I love her creativity
I am a huge fan of randomness, and this blog has it so cool 
 I know you already nominated me Gianna, but you have great reviews, swatches and nail art, and you're just a sweet girl :)

She has some really pretty looks and a lot of great tips!





  1. Thank your nominator/s and link back their blog/s.
  2. Select & reveal your five chosen blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
  3. Advise your chosen blogs of their nomination via a comment on their blog.
  4. Copy and paste the award onto your own blog.
  5. Request that your award nominees then forward it on to their own chosen bloggers.

I don't have any blogs with less than 200 followers so I will go with my favorite blogs and then maybe they can forward it to one of their followers:

No comments:

Post a Comment