Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hair's How: Hot As Ice

 While my computer was down I pulled some inspiration from one of my favorite makeup and hair magazines called Hair's How. This look is made with two of my favorite colors Teal and Orange :)



















Here's my look: (not the same lip color)









Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Rimmel Eyeful in Flaunt
  • Lid- I used Profusion Palette (med orange)
  • Crease-120 palette (orange-coral)
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (beige)
  • Liner- Bottom line-Same color as lid, with Rimmel liner in Jungle Green
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
LIPS
  • NYC in Smooch
  • Expressions in Orange Sherbert




No comments:

Post a Comment