Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel:Pink Pigeon

 Continuing with the MAC Iris Apfel collection.. This is my look and dupe for Pink Pigeon, and I couldn't actually find the right color with just one lip stick so I mixed two of them together and I really loved how bright and pink the color turned out on my lips.
                                            *Pink Pigeon is the 4th color in the picture*

Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Early Bird, I actually found the color in my 88 makeup palette that my school had sent to me (I don't actually know the brand, but it's from QC Makeup Academy)
  • Crease- Instead of Diamond Dove, I used Wet N Wild palette in Silent Treatment (brown) and in the inner crease instead of using Silver Gull, I used The Color Workshop set also used this color in the inner corner.
  • Highlight- Using the Silent Treatment, I used Peach color
  • Liner- on the bottom liner I used Jordana liner in Lavish Brown
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • Instead of using Pink Pigeon, I used a mix of Wet N Wild in Dollhouse Pink + Wet N Wild Fuschia with Blue Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment