Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Temptalia Color Challenge Look

 This look was inspired by Temptalia's Challenge to wear colors that you're afraid of, well to be honest there isn't really any color that intimidates me. Actually a lot of people that I done makeup on, or when they want me to do their makeup, they always say " oh just stay away from Pinks, or I can't wear Blues" I always tell them that they can and I try to show them not to be scared of these bold colors. Now not everyone is comfortable with bright colors or out of the box makeup so it's really a matter of getting familiar with these colors and little by little stepping out of that comfort zone.  Getting back to her look, I really love the purples and reds that she chose. I did more of an iridescent sparkle on the lower lash line rather than a purple.


















Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavendar
  • Lid- I used 120 palette (Purple-Red)
  • Crease- 120 palette (Bright Red) with Ulta in Bone on the upper part of the crease
  • Highlight-Ulta in Bone and in the inner corner I used
  • Liner- Bottom lash line- LA Splash Liquid Liner in Purple Heart with Claire's Body Glitter in White sparkles
  • Mascara- Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYC in Sheer Rasberry

No comments:

Post a Comment