Sunday, January 8, 2012

MLP: FlutterShy


I have been very behind on my post lately due to a computer crash :(  but I have been keeping up daily on my looks.. this is from My Little Pony Friday from 2 weeks ago, based on FlutterShy, a light lavendar-pink pony with med purple, pastel yellow and light pink mane.

Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender 
  • Lid- Profusion Palette (Lavender/Pink)
  • Crease-120 palette (med purple)
  • Highlight-Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light yellow) and also in the inner crease used this color
  • Liner- NYX JP in Lavender, with 120 (pink) to match the mane color
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Liner in Pearl Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment