Saturday, January 21, 2012

MLP:Apple Jack

Yesterdays My Little Pony look was inspired by Apple Jack, reddish coral pony with white/green and lime green hair. Not to be confused by the way she looks in the Friend Ship is magic tv show. This one just had more interesting colors to work with.




















Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- In the inner corner-middle I used Ulta  in Mint + Comfort Zone Palette (beige/green) + 120 palette light green, in the outer lid 120 palette sparkle rose + red
  • Crease- 120 palette sparkle rose + red
  • Highlight- Mint + Comfort Zone (beige/green) + 120 light green
  • Liner- On the lower lash line, I used Comfort Zone + Mint with Hard Candy liner in Ahi in the waterline with 120 palette (lime green) on top. I used Claires body glitter in Electric Green on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYX in Vitamin

No comments:

Post a Comment