Thursday, January 5, 2012

Makeup Geek Contest Entry: New Years Eve inspired

Happy New Year everyone!!!!! I spent my New Years Eve with my fiance and we watched Dick Clark's Rocking  Eve followed by a few great movies: Fright Night and Friends With Benefits :)

This look was not only for New Years Eve but it is also my entry for Makeup Geek's Weekly Challenge, it was to create a look inspired by something New Years so I decided to get my inspiration from the New Years Ever Movie poster:



 

Here's my inspired look:


  




















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Claire's Body Glitter Stack in Silver, with Wet N Wild Loose Confetti in Golden Poppy on top of the silver glitter, then I add NYX Glitter Mania in Disco Ball on top
  • Crease- I used 120 palette (black) with Archetype Minerals in Oil Slick on top
  • Highlight- 120 palette (white/gold), for the inner corner I used 120 (white/gold) on top of Spirited
  • Liner- on the bottom I used my base color (Spirited) and then I used the highlight color on top followed by Oil Slick in the outer portion, then in the waterline I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash: Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Heart Throb
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula light-med
  • Highlight- MAC High Light Powder in Honey Light
LIPS
  • NYX in Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment