Monday, December 26, 2011

Tarina Tarintino:Spark of Envy

Even though Christmas is over, we had our family party today, so still in the holiday spirit, I stumbled upon this look on the Sephora website, I found this gorgeous makeup look by Tarina Tarintino
Here's my look:






























 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie
  • Lid- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (gold-green)
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (dark green) on the outer and the inner I used Day to Play palette (reddish brown)
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (beige)
  • Liner- Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner on top, on the bottom I used Rimmel pencil in Jungle Green, and then NYX JP's Electric Blue and Rocky Mountain Green. with Rimmel sparkle liner in Peridot on the outer corner.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta shadow in Chianti
LIPS
  • NYC in Brandy Sparkle
  • NYC in Sheer Berry

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, I've given you a Liebster blog award :)
    http://xiheartmakeupx.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-blog-award-liebster-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete