Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MLP:Rarity

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, this was my look for last Friday's My Little Pony inspired look, and that was based of the character Rarity from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I have to say though I have yet to watch the show, I grew up with the original My Little Pony so I'll have to give it watch sometime... Rarity is white with med and dark purple mane and tail, with bright blue diamonds.















 Here's my look:


























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-NYX JP in Baby Blue
  • Lid-120 palette (bright blue)
  • Crease-120 palette (medium and dark purple) and Physician's Formula for Green Eye Candy (dark purple)
  • Highlight-Physician Formula for Blue Eyes (white/blue)
  • Liner- top- Jordana Glitter Liner in Rock On Silver, on the bottom lash line I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (light purple) and LA Splash liner in Pacific Ocean
  • Mascara- Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Iced Lavender
  • NYC liquid lip color in Pearl Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment