Sunday, December 25, 2011

Katy Perry 2010 MTV Movie Awards Look

This look has really nothing to do with Christmas, but I guess it could look holiday-ish with the silver. This Katy Perry look was done a couple of times but I was not happy with the way that it turned out, so finally satisfied with this look, here is the Katy Perry makeup from the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.....



 Here's my look:


































 Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Lid- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- NYX JP in Milk  I applied first, then I put NYX shadow in White on top of the Milk, then I used NYX JP in Black Bean over the white (like the picture) then I used 120 palette (black) on top on the Black Bean. On the bottom, I used Jordana glitter liner in Rock On Silver
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
LIPS
  • MAC Lightly Prancing gloss + NYX in Maragarita

No comments:

Post a Comment