Friday, December 16, 2011

MLP: Minty



Today I wanted to do a My Little Pony look that was kind of a christmas themed pony Minty, I really liked how this version of Minty fades from mint green to pink and I wanted to capture that in my look today.




















Here's my look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Horseraddish and Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- inner corner- 120 palette (light aqua) middle- Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (pink) and outer- 120 palette- med pink (matches mane)
  • Crease- 120 palette (darkest pink)
  • Highlight- Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (white/aqua) and inner corner- Hard Candy Dillusional compact (green)
  • Liner- Dillusional (green) with LA Splash liner in Sparkling Oceanspray and Rimmel liner in Peridot on the waterline
  • Mascara- Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS

  • Ulta in Snowflake Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment