Friday, December 23, 2011

MLP: Merry Treat and Makeup Geek Contest Entry:Christmas Inspired

Today's My Little Pony look is inspired by Merry Treat, the official Christmas Pony, this is also my entry for Makeup Geek's Christmas inspired look :)

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Lid- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- NYX JP in Milk and I drew a elongated cat eye, then I used a liner brush with some water and dipped some of Archetype Minerals in Integra's Dog I and lined my eyes to make the candy cane, then I took Wet N Wild liner Black Sparkle and lined my tight line, on the lower lash line, I used NYX JP in Rocky Mountain Green on my waterline and used Jordana Rock On Silver liner on the lower lashline, then I used Iceland on the inner corner and portion of the lower lashline and then I used Day to Play palette (dark teal-green) on the outer portion,
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black (just got this product yesterday and already love it!)
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Taylor Made Minerals in Beauty Babe
LIPS
  • NYX in Chaos
  • NYC in Sheer Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment