Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Selena Gomez: Hit the Lights Music Video Look

I'm just loving the new song from Selena Gomez called "Hit the Lights" even more so I loved her makeup! It was easy to do just a brown smokey eye with a bright pink lip.




Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer
  • Lid- 120 palette (light gold) and Wet N Wild in Comfort Palette (light beige brow color)
  • Crease-Comfort Zone (med brown and dark brown)
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (matte beige)
  • Liner- on top Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner and the bottom. in the inner corner I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Naked Truth
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
  • Bronze- PF in Light-Med
LIPS
  • NYX in Narcissism and Shiva

1 comment: