Friday, December 23, 2011

Katy Perry: Holiday inspired look

The holiday season is upon us boys and girls!  Now this look could go for Christmas or New Years. I ended up wearing it for one of my family christmas parties, The look was taken from a Katy Perry photoshoot, I think it was for E.T. single cover, very winged out liner and I added a little glitz to it, and a whitish-gold lower lash line.



Here's my look:

























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild IdolEyes creme in Pixie
  • Lid- I just left the base color on my eyes
  • Crease- Rimmel Three Sum in Raw (red)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on the top and inner corner, Urban Decay shadow in El Dorado with Jordana glitter liner in Rock on Silver and  Wet N Wild Megaliner in Gold Pewter ( now this pencil was hard to work, I would say use a lighter to heat it up or I used a heavy watt lamp that's above my work station and it soften up in no time)
  • Mascara- Maybelline BIG Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Electra


No comments:

Post a Comment