Friday, December 23, 2011

$1 ColorMates palette: Look #1

Okay so normally around the holidays I like to browse around the stocking stuffer aisles at department stores and usually I find some cool shadows or polishes, well this time I found a sparkle palette from Color Mates at my local Meijers, for a buck!  Yes! I found a 12 shadow palette (with great color payoff.. I might add) for a dollar. I came up with this holiday berry kinda look



Here's my look:
Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Jane Colorsticks in Mercury Uprising
  • Lid- ColorMates Palette (Gold)
  • Crease- Color Mates palette (Cranberry)
  • Highlight- Color Mates (Peach)
  • Liner-Lower Lash line- Jordana Metal Liner in Purple Prism and Color Mates (Gold)
  • Mascara- Maybelline BIG Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula  Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Estee Lauder in Pure Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment