Saturday, December 24, 2011

Charlie Rhodes- Rhodes to Perdition look

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Christmas/Holidays, I decided to do a look inspired by Gossip Girl actress Kaylee Defer. Her character Charlie Rhodes looked absolutely stunning in this look from ep. Rhodes to Perdition. Very simple, yet festive


The above pic is not mine, I found it on Tumblr. I take no credit for it.



 Here's my look:











































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Wet N Wild Idoleyes in Pixie
  • Lid-Day to Play palette (mix of matte tan + taupe)
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (med brown-red) with a mix of a the taupe from DTP palette
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- Claire's Silver sparkles + Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer in Golden Poppy on the top lash line, on the bottom I used Jordana liner in Lavish Brown and the crease color on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta shadow in Chianti
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula light-med
LIPS
  • Mix of NYX Twist and Wet N Wild in Dark Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment