Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movies: Black Swan

Here is it the Black Swan look, to be honest I wanted to wear this all night hahaha! So fun :)



Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES

I basically used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel for the black and Jordana Glitter liner in Rock on Silver for the silve parts, then I used Profusion palette (silver) and then I used 120 palette (black) to cover the lines, then for the red color I used 120 (red)

CHEEKS
For the face I used White face makeup mixed with NYX JP in Milk and sweeped NYX in White eye shadow and Translucent pearl powder
followed with a sweep of Ulta in Granite shadow for the blush

LIPS
 I used a mix of NYX lipsticks in Bruised and Pandora

These were my fun shots: with paint :)
I am the Swan Queen.






No comments:

Post a Comment