Friday, December 23, 2011

Tarina Tarantino from Sephora inspired look:

For yesterday's look I really wanted to do something fun and wintery, because even though we still have no snow right now and it's one more day away from christmas eve, I wanted something icy looking hahaha! The look was taken from Sephora's website I believe it's for Tarina Tarantino's makeup line but I used my own makeup products, of course, to replicate it.

Here's my look:
Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- I used a mix from my Color Mates dollar palette (light pink + Peachy beige)
  • Crease-Color Mates palette (purple) and 120 palette (med-purple)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner-Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner on top,lower lash line I used NYX JP in Pacific with 120 palette (cool toned blue-purple) in the inner corner I used NYX JP in Baby Blue and from my Color Mates palette (light aqua + white)
  • Mascara-Maybelline BIG Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy Living Doll
LIPS
  • Ulta in Snowflake Shimmer
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment