Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Taylor Swift:CMT Artist of the Year


 I think I'm on a serious Taylor Swift kick haha, because yet another look from Miss Swift, this time at CMT Artist of the Year event. I really loved this look, I felt very 50's with the winged liner and the teased hair. I think I was still in Glee Christmas special mode :)  They did a wonderful nod with the 50's christmas






















Here's my look:


































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Wet N Wild Idol Creme Eyes in Electro
  • Crease- Day to Play palette in bright blue
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on top, Jordana Glitter Liner in Rockabilly Brown and NYX JP in Gold on the bottom lash line
  • Mascara- Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Eros

No comments:

Post a Comment