Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gossip Girl:Serena Van DerWoodsen in "Rhodes to Perdition"

So my cousin Natalie came over last weekend and she was begging me to do a Gossip Girl's Serena Van DerWoodsen look on her. The one she chose was from the ep 5x09 "Rhodes to Perdition"  In this episode there is a Studio 54 themed party so all the girls have fabulous makeup. My cousin is not a risk taker in the makeup department by no means, I really had to plead with her to let me even take a photo of her makeup! lol  First of all she has lashes someone would kill for and  she only wears liner...drives me crazy!

 
Here's her look:

 
 


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie
  • Lid- Claire's stacked glitter (yellow) and on top of that I used Wet N Wild loose confetti in Antique Gold
  • Crease- I used my Wet N Wild Comfort Palette (2nd color on the brown side)
  • Liner-I used a brown liner on the lower lash line
  • Highlight- Day to Play in (matte tan) and Ulta in Lustre in the inner corner
  • Mascara-Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush-Rose
LIPS
  • NYC in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment