Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dupes: MAC Warm Snowglobe Palette

The next Dupe look is from the MAC Warm Snowglobe Palette, a nice Chocolatey Bronze look done mostly with my Profusion 120 palette and my new purchase Wet N Wild Palette in Comfort Zone (which I will swatch very soon!)
Above Photo from:temptalia.com

Here's my look:
 













Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Patina, I used Profusion palette (med grayish-brown) in the inner-medium portion of the lid. On the outer lid, I used a mix of Profusion color (dark brown)  and Ulta in Brass instead of Buckwheat
  • Crease- Instead of using Magical Mist, I used Profusion palette (grayish brown with red undertones) and Instead of Midnight Flurry, I used Wet N Wild in Comfort Zone (dark brown/burgundy)
  • Highlight- Instead of Winterscape, I used Ulta in Lustre and Instead of Gaelic Gold, I did a mix of Profusion palette colors (yellow-gold + yellow-green) in the inner corner
  • Liner- On the top lash line I used Wet N Wild in Black Sparkle, and on the bottom I used my Gaelic Gold dupe for the inner corner and on the outer I used my Midnight Flurry dupe.
  • Mascara- Great Lash BIG by Maybelline
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting in Rose
LIPS
    • Happy Apothecary Laughing Lips Glaze in Vanilla Glitter ball from Aerie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment