Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dupes: MAC Cool Snow Globe Palette

This look is a dupe of MAC's  Cool Snow Globe palette, lots of blues and berry looks. I actually had the color Idol Eyes so I just used that instead of finding a dupe for it.


Above pic:temptalia.com


Here's my look:


















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-NYX JP in Lavendar
  • Lid- Instead of using Illegal Cargo, I used a light purple from my 120 palette.
  • Crease-Instead of using Howzat, I used Ulta in Twilight, on the outer crease I used Wet N Wild compact in Petal Pusher (Burgundy-Brown) instead of Set to Dance
  • Highlight- Instead of Snowball, I used Jane Big City Palette in White Lies and I used Idol Eyes on the inner corner of the eye.
  • Liner- Instead of using Warm & Smoky, I used Urban Decay in Ransom
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Opal
  • NYC in Pearl Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment