Friday, December 26, 2014

And A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Yesterday was Christmas and I wanted to do something fun with greens and gold glitter and a fun green liner. This year for Christmas I got tickets to see Taylor Swift and a macaron making kit (which I can't wait to try!) then I went and saw The Hobbit with my man and it was such a good movie! I forgot how badass Legolas was haha

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:
EYES
•Primer-Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Partridge
•Crease- Urban Decay Vice Limited Edition Palette in Floss
•Highlight- Vice Limited Editon Palette in Anonymous and in the inner corner I used Lorac 3D Lustre in 24K
•Liner- on the top I used Pantone + sephora elemental molten liquid liner in Emerald. On the bottom I put Partridge 
•Mascara- Shisheido 

CHEEKS 
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base in 01
•Blush- Creme De Couture in Cherry Apple by Sigma
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS
•Cargo Lip Gloss in Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment