Sunday, December 21, 2014

Silver and Rose Gold: Michael Kors Inspired Look

Silver and Gold is part of the traditional colors of Christmas but I have had this recent obsession with Rose Gold. It's perfect for holiday and even to carry into the spring. I thinks it's a really fresh color and working at Kohl's we have each weekend a Beauty Spotlight and this weeks was Michael Kors Gold Luxe and I didn't want to do a gold look, why not do one inspired by the Rose Gold edition.




Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD Eye Primer
•Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Amaze
•Crease- Urban Decay Naked 3 in Nooner
•Highlight- Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Girly and in the inner corner I used Lorac 3D Lustre in Rose Quartz
•Liner- I used Nooner on the lower lash line. Jordana silver liner in Rock On Silver
•Mascara- Shishiedo Masacra

CHEEKS

•Primer- Makeup Forever HD Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base in 01
•Blush- NYX in Angel

LIPS
•Lippie Stix in Cookie
• Hedy's Manishma Lip Gloss in Kaleidoscope 


No comments:

Post a Comment