Monday, December 22, 2014

The Hobbit Battle Of The Five Armies Inspired Look

We plan on seeing the new Hobbit movie on Christmas Day and I did a look inspired by the colors in the movie poster that had to include gold for my 'precious' and the coins from Desolation of Smaug. I wanted a smokey eye with grey and navy colors. I am pleased with how it turned out


Here's My Look:

Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Eye Primer
•Lid- Geek Chic in Lady Of The Goldenwood (fellowship collection)
•Crease- Urban Decay Vice Limited Edition Pallette (Vaporize,Nameless,Goddess,Backdoor)
•Highlight- Vice Limited Edition Palette in Roadstripe, Lorac 3D Lustre in 24k in the inner corner. 
•Liner- on the top I used Lime Crime liner in Rhyme, on the lower lash line I used Goddess and Vaporize with a little Backdoor in the outer part. In the waterline I used Stargazer. 
•Mascara- Shisheido

CHEEKS
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
•Blush- Cargo in Bali
•Bronzer-Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS
•Cargo Lip Gloss in Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment