Thursday, December 18, 2014

#TBT Kohl's Beauty Expo


This year I started a new job in March at Kohls just as a cashier at first but I got a part time position in the Beauty department which I started in April. I love it so much! I work with great people and I am surrounded by makeup (my dream!) and I love helping customers discover new products that I can't live without.  In September my co worker and I were selected to go to Orlando,FL to attend the Kohl's Beauty Expo. It was a 3 day event and we got training from all the wonderful brands Kohls has to offer. 


We got to meet the founder of Lorac, Carol Shaw she was so cool and down to earth. She is a celebrity makeup artist with a impressive clientele list. 

During the Pur Minerals class I was selected to compete in the 60 second makeup application and I was the first one to complete a starter kit in 60 seconds or less. So for winning I got my own starter kit. 

We also got to meet the founder of The Balm Marissa Shipman where she created all of her makeup in her kitchen! 

We also got to meet Sam and Nik from Real Techniques our their YouTube Channel PixiWoo. These ladies are so cute  I love them!! Their brushes are amazing as well!


We also got to see new fragrances that are being released as well as the current ones. Everyone told me I looked like Taylor Swift so I thought this was appropriate.. lol 

Ohh and did I mention MC Hammerwas there... #unreal 


The expo was so much fun and educational for the both of us, we got to take home some swag from the event so I will be sharing my favorite products in posts to come. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment