Friday, December 26, 2014

Katy Perry: Wide Awake Video Look #1


This was a look I've been wanting to do for quite sometime and there's quite a few old looks that I've been dying to do so you will see them in the near future. Wide Awake is a really cool music video and Katy just looks flawless. She has a purple/burgundy lid with a red lip.

Here's the look:

Here's my look:


Here's what I used:
EYES 
•Primer- Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust, then I used Sigma Creme De Couture palette  in Passion Fruit and then on top I used Urban Decay Vice Palette in Desperation 
•Crease- I used both colors on the lid in the crease
•Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion on the top liner. Then I used on the lower lash line with a mix on the two lid colors. 
•Mascara-Shisheido 

CHEEKS 
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base in 01
•Blush- Creme De Couture by Sigma in Cherry Apple
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS 
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Cheers
•Lorac Creme Gloss in Crown Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment