Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Emily Blunt Into The Woods Premiere Ombre Lip

Guys I fell in love with this Ombre lip that Emily Blunt wore to the Into The Woods movie premiere. It was so rich in color and striking without being too much, cause there's some Ombre that can't be pulled off in public. I thought it would be a fun look to sport while working on Christmas Eve.

Here's the look:

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock shadow in Amaze
•Highlight- Vice Limited edition palette in anonymous 
•Liner- On top line I used Urban Decay 23/7 in perversion, on the lower lash line I used Geek Chic Eye Shadow in Fallen Primce and Urban Decay Glinda pallette in OZ (silver)
•Mascara-Shisheido 

CHEEKS 
•Primer- Mattifying face primerLORAC
•Blush- Creme Couture in Cherry Apple
•Concealer-Cargo One Base 01
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS 
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Cheers
• Lime Crime Velvetines Matte in Suedeberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment