Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cameron Diaz: Annie Premiere Look

I can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow.. Wow this year has just flown by! During this time of year, like everyone else I love watching Christmas Movies. Last night I was watching The Holiday which stars Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslett and they exchange houses just to get away from life pretty much and it's really a cute movie! I stumbled upon the Annie movie premiere photos and I loved this Cameron Diaz look with the berry cheek and lip, the liner was hard to figure out because some of the pictures I looked at had a burgundy look to it and some was brown so I found this cool liner by Urban Decay called Glitter Rock and its a brown liner with dark pink glitter and I thought this could be a cool take. 

Here's the look:



Here's my look:






Here's What I Used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- Too Faced Nashville Nudes in All American Girl first then on top I used Urban Decay Vice Limited Edition Palette in Nameless
•Crease- Also used Nameless
•Highlight- Vice Limited Edition Palette in Anonymous 
•Liner- on the top and bottom I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Glitter Rock and then on the bottom I used Nameless and in the waterline NYX jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown. 
•Mascara- Shisheido black

CHEEKS 
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
• Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS 
• NYX Fusion
•Lorac Lip Lustre Creme in Reign

No comments:

Post a Comment