Friday, December 19, 2014

Into The Woods Witch Makeup

Last Tuesday I saw an advanced screening of Into The Woods and it was good but not as good as I hoped it would be and seemed a lot longer then the film was, it did have it's saving graces though Meryl, Emily Blunt and Chris Pine were standouts for me. Another thing I should mention is this is a musical, like 20% of it was dialogue the rest was singing lol

Getting back to the makeup, Meryl's character the witch has really ugly makeup in the movie and she then transforms into fabulousness! As soon as I saw that I was inspired to recreate it. 

Here's the look:

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Eye Primer
  • Lid- Geek Chic Pigment in Glass Cannon
  • Crease- Lime Crime Alchemy Palette in Divination and Urban Decay Chaos in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Galaxy Chic in Asteroid 
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, on the bottom as well with Divination and UD Anonymous in the lower inner corner
  • Mascara- Shisiedo mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Makeup Forever HD Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base in 01
  • Bronzer- Flirt! in Golden Minx
  • Blush- Ulta shadow in Chianti
 LIPS
  • Colour pop Lippie Stix in Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment