Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Glitter Cat Eye

I wanted to do something simple with my eyes but also something fun. I had really bold pink glittery lips. We had our office party today so I wanted to look festive with my ugly Christmas sweater.


So it's not the most exciting look I've done but it's just a hint of shimmer and since I had the pink lips I wanted a pink shadow in my crease. 

Here's What I Used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- Too Faced Country Nashville Nudes in  Famous in a small town
•Crease- same palette as above in Paper Roses
•Highlight- also used Famous in a small town
•Liner- on top I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion and Hard Candy glitter liner in Night Sky. On the bottom half I also used Perversion. 
•Mascara- Shisheido 

CHEEKS
•Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
•Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
• Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip color in Adrenaline 


No comments:

Post a Comment